10 tips to help you keep a happy marriage / family
August 16, 2018
How to live with your loved one all your life? And not just to live, but try to maintain mutual understanding, affection, and passion. This is a topical issue. Everyone can give their own recommendations on this issue and share their experiences and stories. Here are 10 tips from Canadian Health&Care Pharmacy Group on how to keep a happy marriage. Canadian Health&Care Pharmacy Group is a service that has been trusted by customers for over 15 years. They not only focus on drug retailing, but popularize healthy living information and valuable tips. Here is an excerpt from their website:
We are your source of free information that can improve the quality of your life, sex and work. Leave your comments and questions, get professional answers and tips. Share information with your partners, family and friends. Make the most of what we give daily!
#1 Find yourself
It’s easy to blame your partner for your unhappy life. But the truth is that a person delivers misfortune to himself. It comes from within. You are responsible for your mood, happiness, and well-being. Taking care of you is not your partner’s job – it is your job. Your partner is here with you to support you in this.
#2 Identify your problem
Think about what works in your marriage and what not. Look into your future. Imagine a beautiful day in a beautiful marriage. What does your partner do? How do you communicate with each other? Imagine your sex life, love, and happiness.
#3 Tell your partner about your problems
Tell your partner about your feelings. Explain what you want to do and why. Use the following tips:
- Before you get down to business, mentally imagine its consequences.
- Stay positive. Your brain will start coming up with possible negative scenarios. Try to resist them with the help of more realistic and more positive options for the development of events.
- If you’re worried that you can get too excited, write down what you want to say. Then either read aloud or ask your partner to read.
- Formulate why you feel unhappy. Try not to blame your partner for this. Propose a plan for changing the situation and ask for help.
#4 Forget old grievances
Everyone accumulates grievances. Every time during a new fight, you remember about these grievances and remind your partner about them. However, your partner shouldn’t be blamed for everything; partly it is your own fault as well. Memories of old grievances interfere with the improvement of marriage. If you are stuck in the past, you will never be able to create a better future.
#5 Have sex
If you do not want to have sex with your partner, then something is wrong. You may have a health problem that makes having sex painful. If this is the case, talk to your doctor.
Work on your marriage. Talk to your partner about what’s wrong and then set a date to resume your sex life. When this day comes, make sure of the following:
- Do your best to prepare for this day. To enhance sexual sensations, buy some Viagra at mycanadianpharmacypro.com. This way, you will be able to enjoy your sex more and will remember this night with your partner for a very long time.
- Keep working on your marriage.
- Learn to relax. Stress is another form of sexual preoccupation. If you feel very stressed, learn to understand why you feel this way. Most likely, just need sexual relaxation.
- Have sex regularly. The more sex you have with your partner, the more sexually attractive he or she becomes for you. As soon as you resume your sex life, do everything possible to keep it turbulent.
#6 Learn to be romantic
Here are some tips that will help you resume romance into your relationship:
- Arrange a date with your partner
- Touch each other more often
- Embrace each other
- Say “I love you” and express your feelings in actions
#7 Learn to speak out loud but not too loudly
Stop asking your partner to read your thoughts. They do not have extrasensory capabilities. Use the following tips:
- It is better to deal with problems sooner rather than later. If you leave it for later, it will be more difficult to solve them.
- Do not expect things to get better by themselves.
- Before you start arguing, calm down.
- Then calmly deal with the issue. Tell your partner what you feel and why you feel this way. Discuss how to avoid such a situation in the future.
#8 Wisely share duties
Forget about traditional roles when it comes to everyday routine. Honestly discuss with each other what you like and what you don’t like to do. Your agreement to take on the responsibilities that your partner hates doing will lead to mutual benefit because he/she will be grateful to you. It is worthwhile to find a compromise with those things that you both cannot stand doing.
#9 Happy relationships are possible only between two happy people
Each partner must have their own individuality, interests, and prospects in the relationship. A control over a partner in order to make you or him happy, obviously leads to failure. It is best to be responsible for your happiness yourself. Be yourself and give this opportunity to your partner so that the relationship does not become toxic.
#10 Be able to argue competently
You can fight every day but what really important is to be able to resolve conflicts and make compromises. Otherwise, you can break up after a week of relations.
Here is what you should not do during a fight:
- Criticize the character of your partner
- Make insulting remarks about your partner
- Show contempt for your partner
- Evade of making the arguments and ignore the arguments of your partner